Strong Habits Lead to Success
It is your DESTINY to check out books from your school library, even during distance learning! Follow these easy steps to access your school library's DESTINY so you can place books on hold you want to pick up and read.
- Visit the website esdlib.follettdestiny.com(opens in new window/tab)
- Click on your school's name
- Click on "Log in" (top right corner)
- Enter your student ID number for both the username and password, click on "Log in"
- From here you can search the catalog and place books on hold.
(Please ignore the message that will pop up. The system thinks you are at school every day and you are not right now. See #6 below)
- Your School Library Media Assistant will contact you when books are ready for you to pick up at school.